Wednesday 4 September 2013

Higher elevator shoes seller DOWNRIGHT FREAKS! WRECKING MY BUISNESS DONT TRUST THEM!

Stupid higher shoes people stealing my website content! Some freaks from china guess what they have been doing with one of my website which sells height increasing insoles? They have been using my content and using it to promote and fill their own website which sells higher shoes and height increasing insoles! The freaks are infringing my copyright and taking away business from me as they rank in google using my content! I could if they didn't live all the way in china sue them for damages an copyright infringement... I tried contacting their host to get there rubbish high elevator shoe selling website closed down but i got ignored by the freaks! I then tried contacting the website directly to reason with them but i got a response of why? they should delete my copyrighted content... WHY!? what a bunch of *$@£%^& I hope something horrible happens to them. By the looks of their automated blog they are ripping everyone's content who talks about the keywords growing taller... height increasing insoles and higher shoes/ elevator shoes......so i wouldn't be surprised if this article shows up as well on that rubbish website...... IF IT DOES AND YOU READING THIS ARTICLE ON A WEBSITE OTHER THAN BROKEINTHESUBURB THEN YOUR READING A RIPPED COPY OF THIS ARTICLE AND YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST THE WEBSITE OWNERS AT ALL.. AND REALLY SHOULDN'T BUY OFF THEM BECAUSE THEY MUST BE NASTY IMMORAL PEOPLE!

Hopefully they will get what they deserve one day.. but in the mean time my business is being ruined as google gets taken over by these parasites leaching everyone else articles and my business fails and i become even more broke! How ironic!!!!!! Hard work doesn't guarantee success is capitalism greed and immorals get you on top and not playing by the rules it seems... well that's the case I am facing anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment